Varikina

Vote event September

The toplists have reset and we are starting a new vote event. If the spots on both sites are reached before the 15th of September the rates will be upped for 3 days!

- reach a place in the top 5 on Gtop100 list

- reach a place in the top 5 on TopG list

- reach a place in the top 15 on Xtremetop100 list

- reach a place in the top 15 on Top100arena list

We will double the following rates for all factions: experience, resting, honor, item drop, gathering and gold.

Be sure to login to our account tools at: http://account.excalibur.ws/ and click on the voting tab.

Important: you can only vote once per 12 hours and per IP!

• Like 2

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to give us less time to hit rankings that we are further away from than previous months where we had 15 days, especially with the server pop hurting as it is.

Its not that I am complaining, just remember before I could only vote on 1 acc from 1 IP. I voted on several accounts today. This is great.

• SeemsGood 1

5 minutes ago, Puddi said:

Its not that I am complaining, just remember before I could only vote on 1 acc from 1 IP. I voted on several accounts today. This is great.

I could always get coins from all my accounts separately, though the vote would only count as 1. So 1 vote - 10 coins (10 accounts), for example.

I believe that I've reported that in some old bug report, but this isn't a dev's mistake, rather website's one, afaik. 

I guess, that it is exactly the reason, why gold for coins was removed as an option.

• Doge 1
  • PogChamp 1

10 minutes ago, yaaboo said:

Only need to be in the top 15 for those sites and we are , we have met the targets easily.

why be happy with a a 15th,if you can be 10 th?

VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 2
  • PogChamp 1

I Just checked and shows 

We are # 5 on Gtop100 list

We are # 5 on TopG list

We are # 12 on Xtremetop100 list

We are # 12 on Top100arena list

So does that mean we have .xp 4 now??

• SeemsGood 1

Goals have been reached, good job guys!

Double rates will start 21st of September 00:01 and will end 23rd of September 23:59 ST.

Have fun!

• Like 1
  • Doge 1