Sign in to follow this  
Varikina

Vote event August

The toplists have reset and we are starting a new vote event. If the spots on both sites are reached before the 15th of August  the rates will be upped for 3 days!

- reach a place in the top 5 on Gtop100 list

- reach a place in the top 5 on TopG list

- reach a place in the top 15 on Xtremetop100 list

- reach a place in the top 15 on Top100arena list

We will double the following rates for all factions: experience, resting, honor, item drop, gathering and gold.

Be sure to login to our account tools at: http://account.excalibur.ws/ and click on the voting tab.

Important: you can only vote once per 12 hours and per IP!

42 minutes ago, bobagorn said:

gtop100.com seems to be offline.

Works fine for me.

hmm we are lagging behind on a couple of lists, need to get the word out to newbies to the server . Ive noticed a few in world chat asking what is the voting event and where to do it , i'm doing my bit by providing the info to them but maybe something like a 'letter' in everyone's mailbox each month to remind them to vote ?

I think there's a blue chat post from the server being posted to check the forums for more info. 

Since we only reached 2 out of 4 goals, we will increase rates, but only for 2 days, from 18th 00:01 ST to 19th 23:59 ST.

Have fun!

I wish it would be extended to the 20th at 6am server that way us North American people can get raids in on Sunday night with the double rates :(