Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Varikina

Badges of Justice have returned to Vanilla raids!

Recommended Posts

is it only the end boss the drops bojs or is the 1 boj on each boss in the raid back??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why you decided to not award BoJ from AQ20?

 

2 years ago we ran alot of AQ20 and it was fine(except flying boss Ayamiss the Hunter).

Edited by Wtvlol19
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wtvlol19 said:

Why you decided to not award BoJ from AQ20?

 

2 years ago we ran alot of AQ20 and it was fine(except flying boss Ayamiss the Hunter).

Because its easy to go straight to last boss and skip all other bosses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Carebot said:

Because its easy to go straight to last boss and skip all other bosses. 

Hmm. If every boss dropped 1 BoJ  we could get 5 BoJ(skipping bugged boss, Ayamiss the Hunter). That worked well previously.

 

 

Edited by Wtvlol19
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2019 at 12:43 PM, Wtvlol19 said:

Hmm. If every boss dropped 1 BoJ  we could get 5 BoJ(skipping bugged boss, Ayamiss the Hunter). That worked well previously.

 

 

Well it worked well for you maybe, but it was obviously changed for a reason..
I think I vaguely remember their reason for decreasing the amount of BoJ rewarded from vanilla raids, that it was just too easy and quick to farm out tonnes of BoJ, especially on content not relevant to TBC. So people were just skipping too much TBC content by face-rolling vanilla raids every 4 days(or whatever the reset interval was) and buying BoJ gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Maunga Turoto said:

Well it worked well for you maybe, but it was obviously changed for a reason..
I think I vaguely remember their reason for decreasing the amount of BoJ rewarded from vanilla raids, that it was just too easy and quick to farm out tonnes of BoJ, especially on content not relevant to TBC. So people were just skipping too much TBC content by face-rolling vanilla raids every 4 days(or whatever the reset interval was) and buying BoJ gear.

Other 19 people in my raids didnt complain ;)

 

I think they changed from X BoJ every boss to 5 total so it's a smaller amount. Less "game-breaking".

 

ZG and AQ20 are easy and no attunement required.

Onyxia, BWL, MC, AQ40, Naxx are kinda pointless. Nearly nobody is attuned to them and these raids require way more tactics and decent people. I doubt anyone makes these raids here. Not worth the time for 5 BoJ.

 

 

Edited by Wtvlol19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Wtvlol19 said:

Onyxia, BWL, MC, AQ40, Naxx are kinda pointless. Nearly nobody is attuned to them

 

 

Only Naxx requires attunement on Excalibur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well naxx and ony require attunement, bwl kind of too, you either run ubrs and enter trough there (ubrs limited to 10man) or you do quick "attunement" and can teleport via orb. Aq40 never had attunement, only server opening. And Mc required crystal at the end of brd to be clicked, in order to zone in via window, but on excal no touching is needed and you can zone rihht in trough the window

Edited by Toren
Typos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×