Nerokk

Summer Arena Season - Cash Prizes!

The Summer Arena Season is now upon us!

For this arena season, the staff has decided to add cash prizes in the form of cryptocurrency to the top three winning spots in the 2v2 bracket! 

To find out more information about this arena season, the prizes, and the conditions necessary to win, please visit the arena season topic here: 

Good luck everyone!

~The ExcaliburWoW Staff 

• Like 1
  • NotLikeThis 1

Posted (edited)

bro wait what? already the server's PVP standing is very low. Arenas are like its 1500 vs 2k+ already. what kind of contest is this bro??? i mean it is just disgusting to see the PVP going this way. these dudes with 2k+ rating dont even que each other. they wait for folks who tryna get Arena points for gloves or maybe a leg. There is no contest inside arenas and its sad.

And battlegrounds current status: 61 lvl 1v1 AV

WSG 5v 3 

AB 9v 10

EOTS 1v1

Edited by razor
much content

I believe they want to make arena more attractive through this. 

Lets see how it goes. 

9 minutes ago, Crazydam said:

I believe they want to make arena more attractive through this. 

Lets see how it goes. 

bro u have to wait and ask for BG que here. and in arenas they have their alts on each arena npc's so whenever u que they que 2k++ toons to farm rating for these prizes? u kiiding me. 

On 29.06.2018 at 10:52 PM, razor said:

u have to wait and ask for BG qu

Try to queue afternoon st, u will have 2-3 full bgs of each type. 

The point is 1300-1500 rating team shouldnt have even chance to fight against 2.2-2.3k teams because THIS is really annoying to gwt +0 for 20 times in a row and then maybe +1 or -31. In case of dc -62 (???)

In my opinion cash prize is interesting idea to get new pvpers and make current ones play more :)

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 6:29 AM, Aleksandor said:

a reward of 100 euros for two,or for each of 100 euros?

The reward will be split in two. To accommodate this, we have changed the prizes to be slightly more for each place. 

I wish i could participate in arenas, but as mentioned above, full brutal guys pop up every time doing short work of me and my team. So after a few tries with every char, i just quit the whole thing. 

Maybe there should be some incentive for lower rating players to join,something from which full brutal players dont benefit much, badges for example, although they shouldnt become too common, but thats why i didnt post this in the suggestions thread as a new topic.

• SeemsGood 1