The toplists have reset and we are starting a new vote event. If the spots on both sites are reached before the 11th of May  the rates will be upped for 3 days!

- reach a place in the top 5 on Gtop100 list

- reach a place in the top 5 on TopG list

- reach a place in the top 10 on Xtremetop100 list

- reach a place in the top 15 on Top100arena list

We will double the following rates for all factions: experience, resting, honor, item drop, gathering and gold.

Be sure to login to our account tools at: http://account.excalibur.ws/ and click on the voting tab.

Important: you can only vote once per 12 hours and per IP!

Have fun!

Oh boy its going down again! Vote or die motherfuckers, daddy needs a new pair of boots!!

I am voting but doing all that chaptcha things or how they are called is a pain in the back for me. :D Seems i am forced to do them even when trying to log on site and vote..pfu

I suggest the voting event last for a week, including the double xp rates.  The server population is barely 1/2 it was during winter, it would help promote more players to hang around. 

1 hour ago, gamerdudetbc said:

I suggest the voting event last for a week, including the double xp rates.  The server population is barely 1/2 it was during winter, it would help promote more players to hang around. 

Please post suggestions in the suggestion section of the forum.

Hm, seems like today is the 11th of May.
Any news?

All the goals were reached except on Xtremetop100 list. Nonetheless we will proceed with the double rates from Friday the 18th to Sunday the 20th.

• PogChamp 1

It should have already started, we're investigating why it isn't applied yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

In game there's an alert saying the double xp has been postponed until further notice.

Which rates are doubled? Like from past events? Cos gathering doesn't work. Loots from flowers are same and respawn time too. Or "gathering" is mean as doubled rates for skilling points?