Sign in to follow this  
Varikina

Vote event April

The toplists have reset and we are starting a new vote event. If the spots on both sites are reached before the 10th of April, the rates will be upped for 3 days!

- reach a place in the top 5 on Gtop100 list

- reach a place in the top 5 on TopG list

- reach a place in the top 10 on Xtremetop100 list

- reach a place in the top 15 on Top100arena list

We will double the following rates for all factions: experience, resting, honor, item drop, gathering and gold.

Be sure to login to our account tools at: http://account.excalibur.ws/ and click on the voting tab.

Important: you can only vote once per 12 hours and per IP!

Have fun!

---- UPDATE ----

As we reached all of the spots except on Xtremetop100 (which was very close) we will up the rates this weekend, from Friday the 13th 00:01 ST to Sunday the 15th 23:59 ST.

Have fun guys!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/2/2018 at 6:03 AM, Varikina said:

Can't access the fourth site on firefox, opera or IE. Hoping if we vote on the others we'll still recieve coins?

Who the fuck choses a server from a list like that? I really want  to know. I was looking at Youtube  videos about private servers (dodgykebab) before chosing to play here.

Yeah, me neither. as far as I am concerned, best way to choose servers are through subreddit.

Right now I think we're #4 on GTop100 and Top100Arena and then #12 on the other lists. Let's make that push, vote or die mofuckers.