Sign in to follow this  
MrAladeen

A fresh start

I would like to formally welcome you all to our new forum.

Feel free to explore the many new options, it might be that you run into some funky/different behavior.
Please be aware we are still finetuning the details of this forum so likely you will see some changes over the next couple of days.

One big change is that we removed various forum sections in an attempt to clean up a bit, though we could bring certain sections back that are in popular demand. 

Beyond that we still have to update some links to the forum and link it to the website (news feeds/etc)

It is also worth mentioning that some features on the forum are blocked, for example, you cannot change your email address or update your password through the forum, those can only be changed through the account panel.

New accounts are currently also under moderation by default for the firs 3 or so posts they make.

Meanwhile I hope you all like it and let it be a start of more good things to come :)

• Like 2

We are happy to finally be able to reveal our new forum!

As you can see, there is work being put into importing all important threads from the old forum to the new one. Please have some patience with us in that regard.

Regards~

• Like 1

Welcome everyone! 

One last thing: as we move over to this new forum we ask that everyone help with moving any still relevant topics from the old forum to this new one. Feel free to copy and paste any guides/topics that other players may find useful. Thank you!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrAladeen said:

Feel free to explore the many new options, it might be that you run into some funky/different behavior.
Please be aware we are still finetuning the details of this forum so likely you will see some changes over the next couple of days.

One big change is that we removed various forum sections in an attempt to clean up a bit, though we could bring certain sections back that are in popular demand. 

Beyond that we still have to update some links to the forum and link it to the website (news feeds/etc)

It is also worth mentioning that some features on the forum are blocked, for example, you cannot change your email address or update your password through the forum, those can only be changed through the account panel.

New accounts are currently also under moderation by default for the firs 3 or so posts they make.

Meanwhile I hope you all like it and let it be a start of more good things to come :)

congratulation:)

3 hours ago, Dorius said:

Beautiful step... hope the future brings more surprises .. Long Live Excalibur

Where is Kutaa man?

Good work and congratulations! Everything looks very nice and I believe that the decision to "prune" the forum sections down was a good one. Things will be more lively this way.

One question: Is the inability to edit a post intended? This could be a problem for guides, guild recruitment posts, buy/sell etc.

• Like 1

Just saying, seems like the link on the front page of the website it still goes to the old one.

18 hours ago, MrAladeen said:

Will the reports on the old forum be dealth with or how is this going to happen?

We are working to solve as many recent unanswered reports as we can prior to the old forum being archived this Friday. Any future reports will be dealt with on this forum going forward. 

The reports will not be transferred to the new forum, they will be handled in the upcoming days.

17 hours ago, Deplorable said:

Greetings from Sorry Not Sorry.  The place to be for Alliance PVP.  B|

Welcome to our glorious nation/server.