5 hours ago, Bon said:

What exactly does the item drop rate mean though? :confused:
Could it mean that we will get 12 items from Eredar Twins? xD

You might think that but no. :)

9 hours ago, Bon said:

What exactly does the item drop rate mean though? :confused:
Could it mean that we will get 12 items from Eredar Twins? xD

Drop rate aka drop chance. 

Higher chance for items to drop, i.e. lets say sunmote drop rate is 2% during that time it will be 4%.

Item drop wont affect bosses much, every item gets doubled so in the end it doesnt affect loot table as boss has strictly set how many items he drops, except for legendary items which behave like bonus loot. So double item drop are gonna increase glaive and thoridal drop + non raid drops where isnt strict loot table

Something useful will be great for vote points.

Upped rate for 3 days? Its nice, but makes not a much sense. It should be 2-3 months, or something like that, to be reasonable help. What about people cannot come online in that 3 days? The conception is a bit misdesigned. You should design tokens instead, to give double rate buff to players exactly when they want it.

5 hours ago, Bobhope said:

Something useful will be great for vote points.

Upped rate for 3 days? Its nice, but makes not a much sense. It should be 2-3 months, or something like that, to be reasonable help. What about people cannot come online in that 3 days? The conception is a bit misdesigned. You should design tokens instead, to give double rate buff to players exactly when they want it.

We will not be making any custom items as we are trying to be as blizzlike as possible. This vote event also happens once every month, so the reward is a weekend of double rates!

• SeemsGood 1

Hi!

"Upped rate for 3 days? Its nice, but makes not a much sense. It should be 2-3 months, or something like that, to be reasonable help. What about people cannot come online in that 3 days?" -Bobhope

I think this is a valid point. I have work on weekends and my day offs are on monday and tuesday, So I feel like the rates should be upped to a duration of a full week, instead of just 3 days.

Thank you for valuing our opinions! <3

Ye lets put up every 2-3 month double wait why not quadruple rates for 2-3 month so ye roughly when they end lets renew them again hmm i think rates x8 or x16 are abit low lets go perma x100 rates for all the time. And why not for example if u are level 70 why instead of 1 gift lets go for 10 gift items hell why not. Note: no this is not real its sarcasm

27 minutes ago, Ziorthedood said:

Ye lets put up every 2-3 month double wait why not quadruple rates for 2-3 month so ye roughly when they end lets renew them again hmm i think rates x8 or x16 are abit low lets go perma x100 rates for all the time. And why not for example if u are level 70 why instead of 1 gift lets go for 10 gift items hell why not. Note: no this is not real its sarcasm

reminds me of 

On 2018. 03. 11. at 7:17 PM, Nerokk said:

We will not be making any custom items as we are trying to be as blizzlike as possible. This vote event also happens once every month, so the reward is a weekend of double rates!

Is there such support on the realm server to apply double rate not to everyone but to a specific account / player?

• Skrrra 1

Although we did not reach the desired spot on xtremetop100 and we're 1 place away form the desired spot on gtop100, we smashed the other two sites so the rates will be as promised.

Double rates will be active from 00:01 16th of March to 23:59 18th of March.

Have fun guys!

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Olana said:

If i vote with 3 acc from same IP will work ?

I guess Yes,the account will be save within 12hrs.

Long time ago was not working.I was forced to reconnect on internet to have different ip to be able to vote with seccond acc . :(

2 hours ago, Merkavely said:

Vote or die mofucker vote or die

6xxd09.jpg

• Haha 1

Some of the websites are using IP to determine if you have voted or not. So you must restart router before you can vote with more than one accounts, or use your mobile data from your smartphone.

• Like 1