MrAladeen

All good things

Probably adaptation from the Van Hellsing Anime i would wager? tell me if i am incorrect....

and alucard....

suck my blood, please :D

greetings

Brause

On 1/31/2020 at 6:34 AM, Giantbooger said:

I've done what I promised.

I know the quality of the clips is bad; it is what it is. Thanks everyone who contributed to this video, wittingly or unwittingly. Whether the Excal players go to netherwing, endless, atlantiss or whatever, Godspeed. I hope you can mold your part into the new community that made Excal's so great.

Anyways, I don't blame most of you for leaving early, but I must ask that you come back every now and then; the population is a desert, and it's hard for anyone to pvp or do dungeons. I've decided I will log in every day (that I can) until the end to support those of us who will hold on until the last breath with any class and any role since I've finished everything I needed to do.

Oh wow thank you for the shout out. Was amazing to heal a shaman tank! Hope we meet again

-Sugarpova

• Like 1

I too would have enjoyed if GM names were spoiled! There are a few players whom I suspected to be GM's among the years. 

Wow so I never posted on a forum but today I logged in, like I do once in a while, and server was empty. When I checked the forum and found this thread I felt genuine sadness. Most of people posting don't know me but I started playing on this server almost 10 years ago when I was still in high school. My most recognizable character is Ridjobradi, a dwarf hunter. I didn't have money, I wanted to play TBC and this server was everything I was looking for and much more. I've met friends here that made the experience so much better. Even though I'm no longer active on this server due to real life grind, I was always coming back once in a while for nostalgia and people.
Anyway, I just want to thank you for everything, special thanks to admin, moderators, developers and GMs who made this whole thing possible, it was special. Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

/world ded server

/cry

49cy5ls.jpg

So is my Scarab Lord BIS priest going to another realm or are we done?

Cheers for the years (oi a rhyme) either way

edit to say SPOREGGAR 4 LIFE <3

Edited by dwarfrogue
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Kappa 1

15 hours ago, mpy6ogyp said:

@MrAladeen =Chatbot

Chatbot and EternalGamer are mine.

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1
  • Doge 1

so transfer or just close down?
when is the decision made? which day?
I dont see Gm's ever replying to there questions and just talking around this subject!!

so I can just say:  R I P

exc was fun, but time to close it since gms are kinda shitty right now 

peace

2 hours ago, Ravenreyes said:

so transfer or just close down?
when is the decision made? which day?
I dont see Gm's ever replying to there questions and just talking around this subject!!

so I can just say:  R I P

exc was fun, but time to close it since gms are kinda shitty right now 

peace

Blame Gms for server ownership decisions and management insult them and end your post with peace. Hehe youre mad lad bruh. 

• Like 2

Mad or not the time is nigh. What lurkers actually care is to inspect the forums like last week prio to the shutdown to see if its official memo of the transfers ongoing like anywhere cause people do want to have a backup plan while finding a goot tbc realm.

Me myself will definitely pick up a tbc realm thats gonna be a pve one so pvp scumbags can go f*)(*) themselves;p I hate pvp for a long time.

Be it waiting for a server like that to be having maybe 200-300 online tops i dont care as long as it is scripted properly and i can find a good guild on that server ill gladly join that ;p

But i think that blizz will sooner relaunch a BC on retail servers than i will see a private server with said online;p

Accualy, why are you closing the server? I mean, so much work has been put into it, so many players, so many hours. Why not selling it if u dont wanna keep it up? Why not asking players to donate if money was the problem? Why not making it payable? I sure would pay to play after all this time! Quite frankly... you Are screwing us over... get some damn transfers done, with our swp gear and inventorys and we will pay for it.

Yeah, if you say we need to gather x amount of money to keep the server up and you make it for all to see where we are at and perhaps close the shop everything would be good. 

You have EASILY 50+ people on the server that would not mind paying 10euro/month to keep the server. 

Hey guys, i played in Excalibur for many years, it sucks that the server is closing down, really thanks to everyone i played with.

Just a question, will you guys make it possible to transfer to Atlantiss server? Thanks!

16 hours ago, Squizi said:

10euro/month to keep the server. 

The joke is that subscription to official servers costs 14.99$ :D.
I am not saying you're wrong. Contrary, I do agree with you, but I just found something funny in that.

• Haha 1

@ Ziordrood 
idgaf anymore who is taking care of servers or forum or whatever, all  I want is CLEAR information.
They post this like All good things  --> WILL --> COME TO AN END* but don't just write bullshit about continue playing, it will be >WORTH YOUR TIME<
and afterwards not replying to most questions about this. Dont start with bullsht promises and then just keep it quiet. 
Also a >RAT< ass move by Excalibur to do a XMAS sale before shutdown. I myself put 60 euro in donations. because i had time to play wow for a while again. My friend put 80 euros in it.
It is the biggest SCAM I experienced online. with Tickets being left unread for 10-20-30 days now.
Yes you can say it was your own choice to donate. But WHY the FK would'' someone/ or a company'' do a SALE and then shut its server.  Its just Pure MONEY STEALING intentions.
And instead of staying quiet or not replying, JUST APOLOGISE EXCALIBUR SERVER!!!!!!!!! DONT BE DIRTY RATS STEALING MONEY.

Peace.

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1
  • NotLikeThis 2

Hey, since the server is being shutdown can we get the core released to the public? The scripting and quests are so well written it would be a shame for it to disappear into the ether. At the very least I could start up a local server and play with my kids XD.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

7 hours ago, Ravenreyes said:

@ Ziordrood 
idgaf anymore who is taking care of servers or forum or whatever, all  I want is CLEAR information.
They post this like All good things  --> WILL --> COME TO AN END* but don't just write bullshit about continue playing, it will be >WORTH YOUR TIME<
and afterwards not replying to most questions about this. Dont start with bullsht promises and then just keep it quiet. 
Also a >RAT< ass move by Excalibur to do a XMAS sale before shutdown. I myself put 60 euro in donations. because i had time to play wow for a while again. My friend put 80 euros in it.
It is the biggest SCAM I experienced online. with Tickets being left unread for 10-20-30 days now.
Yes you can say it was your own choice to donate. But WHY the FK would'' someone/ or a company'' do a SALE and then shut its server.  Its just Pure MONEY STEALING intentions.
And instead of staying quiet or not replying, JUST APOLOGISE EXCALIBUR SERVER!!!!!!!!! DONT BE DIRTY RATS STEALING MONEY.

Peace.

Yeah i get your point all im saying is that GMs are not in charge of the server they are just like twitch channel moderators they are just casual players that are active enough and keen on becoming a GM and doing the work of organizing events keeping the world chat administration helping ppl ingame with some problems and stuff like that. And yeah im sure id be upset if i donated a decent amount of cash too the thing is i could kinda feel that something like this was kinda coming idk how long you play here but many people felt that the server closure is on the corner. 

What hour will u close the server? I'll be coming home 3am on 22nd... I neeed to see my babys :'( I need to say goodbye to ppl... ne to shout out some cancer one last time.

:o ...:(.. 9_9.. :xThanks everyone for all the fun.  even though i haven't been playing lately, i'm really sad this is going away.  i'm interested to know what ideas you guys have to transfer toons. this server was great, i appreciate everything everyone did to contribute to it.

I was on middle of night server time cuz i'm in north america.  I played a lot starting in 2014 thru 2015 on my level 70 Undead Priest Styra and.. again in 2017 to 2018 on alliance with Massive Dynamic on my mid level prot paladin, Jazmi. i played her slow at 1x experience cuz i liked the grind lol.  i always logged on from time to time to see how things where going.

Edited by Styra
edit

18 hours ago, Thegreatsale said:

21st incoming in 10 days. Any fresh news regarding what future holds for our beloved characters after the armageddon?

I took this oportunity in server closure to move along and go do something else whether its more family time more sports activity or just entertainment in more social way like meeting friends for a beer or go bowling. Could be good idea i thought id share with you as a mate and former guildie server closing could be blessing in disguise. 

• Like 1