MrAladeen

All good things

I am honestly not sure what servers would even be as trustworthy as this one. I've already made a dup character on a popular wotlk server for which I happened to have an account. Sadly the server culture is half trash and it's definitely not getting modded for its own rules against racist language. Another I might have gone back to purged my account (max characters, max level and donated). I left them because they prefer their everything goes server and won't fix bugs. They have even hotpatched flight paths to be teleport instead so all flight quests are impossible. The other I played on as MOP is tiptoeing in the water of getting shut down by Blizzard for taking current content against international copyright law. 

:( Excalibur fills a hole that other places don't.

Tantu/Raelanna here, spent most of a decade here with you guys on horde. I remember one time being able to log on and jump right into a raid, I left around classic release though for a WOTLK server that has population from this server, guilds are named as such, I however go by the name of Berska there.  Long story short, I'm really sad I'm losing Tantu, for years I've always been able to play other games and ALWAYS come back to this character. Please give me a transfer to Algalon, or some retail TBC or WOTLK server where I can continue to come back to my faithful Tantu in the future. Feel free to look me up on Discord: kinja004#8892 Happy hunting my friends!

• Like 1

Damn came back from being underwater for a couple of months and now this. Sad to see Excalibur go but it was a lot of fun over the years even if it was off and on. 

It has been a great journey, thanks for the experience Excalibur team!

Was a pleasure playing with all of you.

I have been active on excawow server between 2009-2013ish, had a lot of fun, great memories, this server truly has a special place in my heart even to this year.

From the endless Heroic/Raid grinds (as a standard player) with Beliar, Liam, Eva, Bella, Abas, Haji and their guild to the wildest GM experiences on WoW in my life, community support, hacker hunting, event supporting and the most memorable moment: the GM [Redacted], who spawned a fucking scripted Kil'jaeden in Moonglade causing the server to crash and die for 10ish(?) mins. (You know who you are :D)

Many of you may know me, many of you may see me as just another random, I am mostly known as Dangel (and all the other name variations), but later known as GM Drums or GM Raven.

May the exca-wow rest in peace, it's been a pleasure and a fantastic journey.