MrAladeen

All good things

i was also a gm of excalibur someday, but yes its sad man :( i was fighting for server til the last moment i just had voted for exca before seeing this

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, assasine said:

i was also a gm of excalibur someday, but yes its sad man :( i was fighting for server til the last moment i just had voted for exca before seeing this

Yes sorry I forgot your GM name. ,😃

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

assasinegm/gashtershad  btw im happy to see you thelx its always nice to see an oldy

Edited by assasine

Was an honor, I will still be arround, other GMs as well, to lend helping hand till closure :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, assasine said:

assasinegm/gashtershad  btw im happy to see you thelx its always nice to see an oldy

Fixed.

• Like 1

@Thelxinoe

remember i asked you(2012-13) once to change my wepon ?or open the donation so i get them by donation ?now that server is getting closed can you please add me those muramasas ?:((((

• Disagree 1
  • Haha 1

It was a honor to play on this server since almost his early years, i met many people and became friends with the majority, good memories formed inside the Excalibur server.

It was good to have been part of the latin people who played on the server for a long time.

:(:(:(:(

My respects

• Like 1

it was an honor  to be here so many memories and good years and good friends

i sent this link to damir/liam/grit gwyn and so many more hope to see them here at the remaining days

btw thelx am i forgiven by you after all these years . im sry can we all be friends once more ?

damn myb eyes are wet now .... althought i wasnt active recently it hurts ,

Edited by assasine

Thanks for the memories, I started playing when Atari was around took a break due to work and came back and made a new bunch of friends many of whom are sticking together to play on other servers.  It is a pity the population dropped so hard to the point where it it became pointless to play and looking at the leaked chat prior to the announcement it's a wonder you guys stuck it out so long to keep things going. I salute you.

• Like 2

It's time to reveal Critman's identity. I bet on Brolana, attention seeker.

Edited by Patife19
  • Agree 1
  • Confused 1

RIP Excalibur, been a pleasure and looking forward for that update of character transfer or what ever else happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • SeemsGood 1

Is this really the end ?
Though most of the staff/server/dictatorship as you know will be no more, this doesn't have to mean the end for you or your character(s).

There are talks ongoing for continuation / transfers, and we will share more news on this as soon as we can. Meanwhile feel free to keep playing, you won't be disappointed.

This gives us somewhat hope. That would be a very cool option!

so the thing was the truth the whole time and you did not make the effort to clouse the donations.. insted you decided to milk out the donations for  few more weeks after you gave us 500 credits witch is less then half to  buy an worthy item.

anyway thanks for all thouse who played for the time spent and funn had. :) We are moving to Atlantiswow. horde side u will find me and many more who moved days ago. 

once again good bye to evryone and free well champions.

Edited by Bisquit
  • Agree 3

Where is my x-mas donation refund?  I saw it as a chance to support the server and now I feel betrayed as the leaked screenshot (with no date) brought up closing the cash shop immediately. 

As much as I love Excalibur and my time here since 2016 I think, that kind of behavior is unsavory and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

I'm not running down all GM's of course.

A damned shame.

Edited by Deplorable
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

It was an honor playing on this server- hopefully we will be able to transfer our characters or someone will get the server back. :) I will stay tuned and will continue playing until closure.

Honestly, i cant believe this is going to happen and personally, i refuse to admit it but i also hope that some miracle will happen like perhaps some new owner can take over and after Feb 21st we still will be able to log in and play. 

I play here over 5 years and i always found here safe heaven for me to relax and having fuun with friends so its hard for me to give up, but if it must happen it let it be. I will remember this place and have a fond memories but still, as hope dies as last, i still hope this is NOT the end of it.

• Agree 1