Varikina

Happy holidays!

Credits giveaway was a tradition. Many people including me of course was hoping for Xmas credits. 
I don't like this.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Katherine said:

so no credits this year? 

Sadly there will be no credits for this Christmas :/ But we hope this will be the best alternative for now! Have a jolly December. 

• Disagree 4

I am fucking sure that all of you complaining about credits, in the event of your personal business failing, you would also just give out free goods and services!

Get real and stop whining  for once.

Sincerely,

Angry person

Edited by Spacey
  • Like 2
  • Kappa 1

22 minutes ago, Spacey said:

I am fucking sure

Hey, you're alive and well! I'm glad to see that!

On a side note, how do you people fail so hard at writing the phrase "stop whining"?

Are you all pregananant? :D

23 minutes ago, Spacey said:

Get real and stop winning for once.

7 hours ago, Carebot said:

No credits was a logical move and people winging is even more logical.

2 minutes ago, Bon said:

Hey, you're alive and well! I'm glad to see that!

On a side note, how do you people fail so hard at writing the phrase "stop whining"?

Are you all pregananant? :D

Haaa, I thought I managed to fix it in time, but no no :D.

I don’t know why I wrote it like this, crossed eyes from anger while reading the topic.

“oh there was a tradition for you to give me free stuff”. What the fuck is that. What the fuck.

• Haha 1

No credits this year?You really want us to spend money before server die.But be real,for our loayality we get a FUCKING Double Rates ... like every FUCKING month,awesome ... Fucking bullshit.You DON´T DESERVE OUR VOTES, YOU DON´T DESERVE OUR CASH anymore.Merry FUCKING christmass.Just let this server die allready.

Edited by MarxCZE
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • NotLikeThis 1

38 minutes ago, MarxCZE said:

No credits this year?You really want us to spend money before server die.But be real,for our loayality we get a fucking Double Rates,awesome ... Fucking bullshit.You DON´T DESERVE OUR VOTES, you dont deserve our cash anymore.Just let this server die allready.

free credits was a stupid idea in the first place, should have just given us -50% for each years christmas and we´d never whine about why theres no free credits this year, but owner puts little to no thought into server which means such ideas can never sprout

so be grateful what u got, instead u whine what u didnt get, server is still up! its a christmas miracle, to be honest,  according to gms its been losing money for quite some time now, so stop whining and play with ur friends as long as you can

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Kinessa said:

Sadly there will be no credits for this Christmas :/ But we hope this will be the best alternative for now! Have a jolly December. 

Yeah,best alternative for you to get quick buck.

Edited by MarxCZE
  • Agree 1

This escalated rather quickly :o 

looks like a full season of Buffy the vampire slayer compressed in one comment with all these demons breaking out of the closet

Grinch is always right on time for spoiled kids.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thegreatsale said:

This escalated rather quickly :o 

If you look at accounts posting negative stuffs, its all accounts that have made their first post or 3rd max :D

@Thedruid for the first time I remember I agree with you, mostly, I would not say the owner didn't put thoughts in the xmas gift, he was too nice/naive. 

Thanks for the x4! Time to finish my hunter off for the holiday season. Also if you want a piece a gear buy it or earn it like a real player. 

2 hours ago, MarxCZE said:

No credits this year?You really want us to spend money before server die.

Lmao who's making you spend money stop acting like a 3 year old baby who didnt get the correct toy this year. 

Edited by Photosynth

I agree with who said that this feels like a "get the maximum money possible before server shutdowns".

I think that's why bitcoin payments stopped working for like 6 months already. They want real money.

Most people who don't care about credits are old players who have lots of characters with bis gear, or close to it. You spent time playing...but did you support the server with money?(except voting)

Some players would like to have some credits to buy a piece of gear, maybe help leveling a new alt or profession. Credits once per year isn't game-breaking.

We have like 150 people left + dual loggers. You need to work with that you have.

"blizzlike" days are long gone. We are at the stage of "make it or break it".

Edited by Berbold
  • Agree 1

its not about gear,  i want credits for mounts or pets or any another i can get. 

the only motivation to log in , was Christmas and credits. Now what is the idea of playing on a server that also has no population more than maybe 300 people. and now not even the credits to log in and say good look what I have and maybe something comes out. There is only the memory of what it once was. I prefer to play another tbc with more than 1k of players.

• Agree 1