Varikina

Happy holidays!

On 23.12.2019. at 3:03 PM, Deplorable said:

It's a Christmas miracle!

Christmas miracle is server still being alive and no one I used to roll with can be found besides you on your scuffed druid and I do not count Dorius.

• Like 1

So sad to remember the days of 2-3k online and now only 91 online, truly makes my eyes water :(

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Oaksage said:

So sad to remember the days of 2-3k online and now only 91 online, truly makes my eyes water :(

I must object slightly.

I got a thick skin and i remember that at 2k online i made a complaint on the previous forum regarding toxic community. The most fun i 've seen populationwise was when server was at about 600-700 online. 
Now it's almost there with fun rating except for late hours when world chat is flooded with bs and it takes time to get a group or form a raid. People are also spoiled and not very familiar with gear requirements therefore the expectations are high and mostly they expect to attack the content way overgeared, however that's a minor concern.

That's from EU perspective.

Edited by Thegreatsale
typo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Be serious please... Everyone already awaits a clarification on a certain matter that is stirring up nerve wrecking behaviours in everyone. It goes either way - people beeing pissed or extremely depressed - well yeah it is like it is.

What i would not like to see is for the staff members to treat us like insects but rather like people that really want the staff members themselves to be honest and clarify things by a head admin once and for all cause you guys must have been aware with the little population we have still left lots of people are moving away from server to either other projects or are just stepping aside from gaming at all wow inlcuded.

We all already know what is the doomsday mentioned. Question is how will you dear administrators react to this? Will there be someone of Nerokk's caliber making a clarification statement on the server status?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

“The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?” – Jack Sparrow

• SeemsGood 1

i really want to see server coming up on 2nd of feb so all those haters would stop spreading false information ....

• Like 1
  • Doge 1

its not even about haters anymore.... its come to the point the veterans that are here ever since server was opened are losing faith themselves.  So i guess maybe it would be good to not have only mouth full of water but to actually say its either truth or totall bullshite?

Make no mistake i lovethe server but im also worried that if we keep this disinformation up any longer more people might leave as if we did not have low enough population... Im pretty sure people would help with some donations if it would be only matter of money to still keep excalibur running up. 

Btw the new accounts can not be created anymore. Did the database crack itself up?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

due the fact of low population is nearly imposible to Form a raid. Recruit people for guild or have funn in general. i decided to quit and move on with few people following up. there is no point of playing if the comunity is not there. the rumors are around for a month no statment has ben made and  that makes evryone nervous.

today i will be giving away all my stuff(whats left of it)  on wchat. as a tribute.
Thanks for 11 years and gl on future.

Bisquit

16 hours ago, assasine said:

i really want to see server coming up on 2nd of feb so all those haters would stop spreading false information ....

Bro dont give yourself false hope, you will be disapointed trust me. And it makes you look like a fool. I would want the server to be alive and well but we dont always get what we want.

• Agree 3

once upon the time 3 players of server ( me fatality and beliar ) we gave our words not to leave the server  and  be the last people logging on excalibur . although both of them left here but ill be the man of my word

veterans and old customers most precious thing a server owns . almost everyone still logging here are vets , and yes it seams its going to be last week for many guilds , everyone moving to a certain server which is going to open within a month ( im writing this in case if server cares or doesn't know )  while server trying to keep people in the dark by not annoucing anything officially or puting any new post on the website or closing the creating new account option and email thing from website . that request for donation thing gezjer mentioned should also be on the table , exca was requesting that even with 5 players online and it was always working .....at the end ,am i happy ? no. will i move to other servers ? probably no and leave the game for good .

• Agree 1