Varikina

Happy holidays!

@Berbold  You sound like you think private server function without charges. There's a lot of stuffs that require payments to keep it online, the money that people would/will donate wont probably go into pockets, they will refund what was already paid for the server on the pocket of the owner or pay for it to stay online. 

15 minutes ago, Berbold said:

Most people who don't care about credits are old players who have lots of characters with bis gear, or close to it. You spent time playing...but did you support the server with money?(except voting)

I guess I fall into this category, have I donated money for the server..... Yes I did, many times. I for sure received more free credits than what I donated because I have so many accounts but I still donated too. 

As far as I go, I guess I care about credits but I can live without them and understand why we are not getting credits. I mean I have around 20... maybe 22 didnt count in a while accounts with 70 on it, thats 20*1500 credits, if 100 credits is around 300gold  thats 90.000gold that I sort of lost because poof head GM dont want to give credits this year. Oh fucking well? Credits mean NOTHING if the server shut down! 

8 minutes ago, Katherine said:

its not about gear,  i want credits for mounts or pets or any another i can get. 

If you login because of free mount/pet you might as well start playing on a fun server where you can get anything for free :D Btw you can vote for a lot of mounts/pets/tabards etc. 

Edited by Carebot

9 minutes ago, Carebot said:

@Berbold  You sound like you think private server function without charges. There's a lot of stuffs that require payments to keep it online, the money that people would/will donate wont probably go into pockets, they will refund what was already paid for the server on the pocket of the owner or pay for it to stay online. 

I guess I fall into this category, have I donated money for the server..... Yes I did, many times. I for sure received more free credits than what I donated because I have so many accounts but I still donated too. 

As far as I go, I guess I care about credits but I can live without them and understand why we are not getting credits. I mean I have around 20... maybe 22 didnt count in a while accounts with 70 on it, thats 20*1500 credits, if 100 credits is around 300gold  thats 90.000gold that I sort of lost because poof head GM dont want to give credits this year. Oh fucking well? Credits mean NOTHING if the server shut down!

I work in IT, I know about the expenses.

It's curious that you are agaisn't we recieving 1500 credits during X-Mas...but on another topic you just said:

"There could be a solution to attempt to raise the population and calm ppl hunger for credits. 

Instead of having monthly goals with votes for rates, give 200 or 300 credits to all accounts each month or how much you want. 

instead of having 1500 for Xmas just to be nice, give more per year perhaps but with more benefits for the server."

So, what side are you on? I'm confused.

Also, noone needs 22 accounts. If you think about it, you been exploiting the server with so many accounts, recieving ALOT of credits to sell items ingame breaking the economy...or perharps selling gold ;)

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Berbold said:

Also, noone needs 22 accounts. If you think about it, you been exploiting the server with so many accounts, recieving ALOT of credits to sell items ingame breaking the economy...or perharps selling gold ;)

Is that an accusation? And no, I didn't make that much gold from free credits, I bought gear on toons, on toons I didn't need gear on I used credits to buy BOE like recipes Ace of Beast, badge of tenacity or what ever else BOE I needed. I don't actually remember buying to sell I was just giving a hypothesis..... 

7 minutes ago, Berbold said:

It's curious that you are agaisn't we recieving 1500 credits during X-Mas...but on another topic you just said:

"There could be a solution to attempt to raise the population and calm ppl hunger for credits. 

Instead of having monthly goals with votes for rates, give 200 or 300 credits to all accounts each month or how much you want. 

instead of having 1500 for Xmas just to be nice, give more per year perhaps but with more benefits for the server."

So, what side are you on? I'm confused.

Which part confuse you? I dont min'd not getting credits as I said  and I suggest a solution to calm down people like you that are angry at no free credits? 

So instead of having people get free credits have people earn the credits in a way? 

I am on the side of the server staying online and giving a suggestion how to fix the situation we are in, what about you? which side are you on? 

Edited by Carebot

25 minutes ago, Berbold said:

I agree with who said that this feels like a "get the maximum money possible before server shutdowns".

I think that's why bitcoin payments stopped working for like 6 months already. They want real money.

Most people who don't care about credits are old players who have lots of characters with bis gear, or close to it. You spent time playing...but did you support the server with money?(except voting)

Some players would like to have some credits to buy a piece of gear, maybe help leveling a new alt or profession. Credits once per year isn't game-breaking. 

Credits once per year on all accounts with 60+ are game breaking and i can say this as a long time player on this server (5+ years) ive prob onnly spent around 40-45 bucks more or less over that long time playing here thats very little money. And thats becouse i did not had to donate and i still had ton of credits to spare from christmas and also 10 year anniversary and im sure theres a ton of other players like me who prob got like 85-90 % of their credits from the generousity of server owners or whoever decided about those christmas gifts. I know that there are people that spent like 100 + per toon buying all kinds of things to speed up gearing up but i doubt those guys are screaming here for credits as they dont seem to mind the money so please just stop acting like you all are the reason the server exsists and how much money you are all spending here each month cuz we all know this is not true. 

• Agree 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Ziorthedood said:

Credits once per year on all accounts with 60+ are game breaking and i can say this as a long time player on this server (5+ years) ive prob onnly spent around 40-45 bucks more or less over that long time playing here thats very little money. And thats becouse i did not had to donate and i still had ton of credits to spare from christmas and also 10 year anniversary and im sure theres a ton of other players like me who prob got like 85-90 % of their credits from the generousity of server owners or whoever decided about those christmas gifts. I know that there are people that spent like 100 + per toon buying all kinds of things to speed up gearing up but i doubt those guys are screaming here for credits as they dont seem to mind the money so please just stop acting like you all are the reason the server exsists and how much money you are all spending here each month cuz we all know this is not true. 

http://45nFZGP.jpg

• Haha 1

wait, maybe changes :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The First part :xp 4+20% discount

Second part:Credits Gift

@Varikina

We are waiting for the announcement of part two

xltxOkq.jpg

Edited by Alexis

maybe theres no admin left to distribute credits just like theres no new website, arena season or any server update. no anniversary post recently which was usually done by admins. time to let it go i guess and move on i dont know why its so hard for some people to realize this

• Agree 1

Aerion, I love you for being able to randomly join a conversation with something you maybe didn't even intend to make funny and yet manage to make me laugh! :D

Well,you only prove my point when you delete my last post.So,i will repeat it!
There are tons of great and stable servers with huge populations,who deserve our attention more then Excalibur,here are reasons why im saying that :
#1 Lack of creative and handcrafted events / content.
#2 Two week waiting time for a ticket.
#3 False advertising on Server list websites we vote on (I mean that awfully stupid "Number #1 TBC server" line in description)
#4 So many "Wanna-be-Troll" players here.
#5 So many MultyBoxers
#6 If you´re new player,it´s nearly impossible to get into a SWP-tier raiding guild.

It´s time to move on.Let it die with honor.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Sad 1

While everyone is crying about GETTING free stuff other servers are doing that. 

Hell the crying about getting x4 for longer then we usually do using the excuse we get it every month. The only reason we get it every month is because the gms were nice enough to let us have it even though the community isnt voting at all. Would you like them to take that away to you spoiled kids. And all this nonsense coming from people only been on server for a year.

Edited by Photosynth
  • Haha 1
  • NotLikeThis 1

1 hour ago, MarxCZE said:

#6 If you´re new player,it´s nearly impossible to get into a SWP-tier raiding guild.

Its not so hard to get into a SWP guild that is progressing through Sunwell but if you want to join a 6/6 farming guild that's a different story, 6/6 guilds prefer to recruit people with 6/6 experience and a big majority of people I am raiding with have progressed through the content without being carried, actually killing bosses for the first time in guilds that killed it for the first time.

3 hours ago, Bon said:

Aerion, I love you for being able to randomly join a conversation with something you maybe didn't even intend to make funny and yet manage to make me laugh! :D

I do what can. To be fair, I am on page 1 of this thread as well, lol.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aerion said:

I fail to see how not giving away credits is a get cash quick scheme. 

EXCALICONEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!!! WOOOOOAH!!!

23 hours ago, Carebot said:

Which part confuse you? I dont min'd not getting credits as I said  and I suggest a solution to calm down people like you that are angry at no free credits? 

So instead of having people get free credits have people earn the credits in a way? 

I am on the side of the server staying online and giving a suggestion how to fix the situation we are in, what about you? which side are you on? 

I'm far from angry.

Many people and myself included are just suprised that GMs decided to remove free credits from X-Mas gift and instead they offer you a 20% discount on the store. People get used to things, if you take it from them they will complain obviously.

Why fix what is not broken? This server has far more important problems to solve than free credits.

Actually, free credits helps keeping the community alive and happy I guess. Some people play on and off and they come back during this time of the year.

Funny Millennials meme...but actually I'm closer to Generation X ;)

You on the other hand....with 22 accounts seems like you clearly are in that Millennial demographic. They want everything they can get and more.

23 hours ago, Ziorthedood said:

1 item per year is gamebreaking? Most classes have 17 gear slots and you can't buy Brutal/SWP gear. Accounts with multiple 70's...do the math ;)

I would say 365 days of 2x rate is way more gamebreaking than that....

Community keeps the server alive.

Donators keep the server running.

Simple as that. Theres a store for a reason.

1 hour ago, Berbold said:

Why fix what is not broken? This server has far more important problems to solve than free credits.

Some people play on and off and they come back during this time of the year.

You just said the problem yourself, that is a problem. 

If people come to pick up free credits and then don't play, the problem is exactly there, people don't play and instead want quick gear through christmas instead of farming content. 

You on the other hand....with 22 accounts seems like you clearly are in that Millennial demographic. They want everything they can get and more.

I don't get your logic..... Can you elaborate this one for me? Mainly the "They want everything they can get and more." part.

Community keeps the server alive.

Donators keep the server running.

Having that in mind how is giving free credits a good idea? When you do BT for a few months you will likely be left with 1-2 items missing from BT and then you will be like, I have 3 options:

1. continue farming, spend hours in BT to try to get lucky and get what I need. 
2. donate and get done with it.

3. Waiting for Christmas credits. 

Most people will go for option 3 which makes them obviously bothered now because their plan didn't work and they didn't farm the item they are missing expecting to get it the easy way, credits. 

Well millenials get used to it, life does not always go the way you plan it :) 

Edited by Carebot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Would just like to say thank you to the GM's for the Christmas gift. We moved over a year ago and our internet hasn't been good enough to get online, but that's all going to change in a week. (They have better LTE Tech in our area now) looking forward to coming back. Keep it alive lady's and gentlemen and hopefully I'll see you out there  ps why complain about something that's a gift, some of you have never been backhanded by your mother's and it shows.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

To Anyone complaining about not getting things they take for granted....

You are rude. Complaining about a fucking gift and asking why they don’t get more. Few xmas ago, when we used to get random amount of credits(800), people would complain how it is not enough.also, about the time to claim the gift being not long enough. 

Is it ever just good enough? Are you dense, I am tempted to log just to fucking gank you repeatedly.

And why is this shitty offtopic even allowed  in this “happy holidays topic”.

Why the messages aint deleted? Why people not warned for gm disrespect?

why people not warned for toxic posts? Why I am not warned?

I demand warns for everyone(me included)!

p.s. half joking about the warns. 

Edited by Spacey
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Spacey said:

Why the messages aint deleted? Why people not warned for gm disrespect?

why people not warned for toxic posts? Why I am not warned?

It's got something to do with freedom of speech and free sharing of individual opinion. Something that has been violated by some gm's many times before on previous forum by editing, hiding, deleting, muting,... 

Besides supporting liberal constitution rights I believe that a feedback no matter what it looks or sounds like is a gift for the individual or party receiving it.

• Agree 1

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Have fun with the x4 for 14 whole days!!! Spread the word to other communities this is the best time to level if your an endgamer! 

A sweet discount on already an inexpensive store! 

And to all complaining about no credits If your looking for free gear you have plenty of time to grind some gold in x4 and purchase it from the community! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • NotLikeThis 2