Sign in to follow this  
Nerokk

Twitch GM Q+A Session

Might have to create a Twitch account  just for this event. Not 100% sure i can be there yet but ill try my best to make it and prepare a list of questions and opinions towards the server and its future.

Looking forward to the event!

Just so you know Nerokk will be writing up a synopsis of what was discussed and posting it later on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

Honestly, I imagined Varikina's voice to be similar to Nerokk's actual voice and vise versa :D

35 minutes ago, Raffles said:

You mean you thought Varikina was female and Nerokk male? O.o

This is how I still imagine the Head GM-s :D Just kidding of course.

Nerokk-Varikina.jpg

• Doge 1

Thanks for the Q&A, was great! I hope we can get the things going we spoke about.

Guys idk if someone mentioned it allready, but the excal landing page might scare people of. To be precise, the latest blogpost entry which date back to 2014 and fucking Murray. Murray needs to go.

In all seriousness, those things might act as a deterrent to new players, they check the landing page and might think its abandoned or at the very least, little cared for.

Take care of Murray, he was here long enough.

• Agree 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/31/2019 at 12:31 AM, Photosynth said:

Be nice if new people can see forums and know we are alive and kicking :)

To that extent, I suggest we make the registration page have a required forum account section and, as a follow up, the account.excalibur.ws page to have a button that could automatically connect the user (when logged) to the forum page. Would be nice in my opinion, as not everyone creates a forum account right off the bat.

You don't need to create a forum account. Your in-game login is connected to the forum. 

also give gold to newbies who ask you, either for gear or leveling up skills

couple days ago an orc warrior asked me for 50 gold, gave  him 500 instead, he was so happy it made me feel smile and i ll keep giving if someone asks me when im logged

also the stream was great

• Agree 2