Vitiate

Cross-faction Guilds

That is great news!

Can we please also have crossfaction BG's? It would fix many issues with faction imbalance. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • NotLikeThis 2

Please don't make arena crossfaction, everything else is fine I guess. I think we are unique on this cross faction thing(Are we, I don't know). 

• Confused 1

Make Arena/BG crossfaction... many times 10 horde players are in que and on ali side 2.. so horde can fight against horde players more fun .. that works on fun,private servers.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

make everything crossfaction, otherwise most of the content is unplaytable due to low nr of players what remain in this server, currently rocking a whopping 278 players! :D 17.30 st 

5 minutes ago, Thedruid said:

make everything crossfaction, otherwise most of the content is unplaytable due to low nr of players what remain in this server, currently rocking a whopping 278 players! :D 17.30 st 

Xfaction guilds is a small thing, cosmetic you could say, compared to Xfaction PVP which would be game changing in so many ways. 

Crossfaction battlegrounds would be cool! As someone who is playing battlegrounds almost every day im all up for it!

Posted (edited)

Shame that this is about 5 years too late, it would've been a great help to alot of guilds.

I remember losing many guildmates back in the days when due to them being feeling "left out" on Horde...

Edited by Weija

On 2019. 07. 09. at 1:36 PM, Spacey said:

Please don't make arena crossfaction, everything else is fine I guess. I think we are unique on this cross faction thing(Are we, I don't know). 

Viva Extey!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Carebot said:

Xfaction guilds is a small thing, cosmetic you could say, compared to Xfaction PVP which would be game changing in so many ways. 

For BG's too.

The guy that rolled alliance stealth class in order to never have to deal with being up against someone with Perception is gonna be screwed.

And what about the people who really hate some people on the opposite faction? They will have to play with them in their team.

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Maunga Turoto said:

For BG's too.

The guy that rolled alliance stealth class in order to never have to deal with being up against someone with Perception is gonna be screwed.

And what about the people who really hate some people on the opposite faction? They will have to play with them in their team.

That guy is going to pay a small price to allow the rest of the server to instant pop when they que versus sitting around begging world chat to que from a certain faction.

On 7/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, Vitiate said:

Greetings!

As of the latest revision, crossfaction also applies in guilds.

This means you no longer have to have two separate guilds for Alliance and Horde, you can invite both factions to one guild.

Please let us know if you encounter any issues!

Regards~~

~Questions

~Is this the only basic server problem?

~Will this update help?

~We will see +1500 online (and 40v40 AV or 10v10 ....) after Update ?-_-

Just now, Alexis said:

~Questions

~Is this the only basic server problem?

~Will this update help?

~We will see +1500 online (and 40v40 AV or 10v10 ....) after Update ?-_-

Question, does your passive aggression help raise the population?

28 minutes ago, 7Xg033%[email protected] said:

That guy is going to pay a small price to allow the rest of the server to instant pop when they que versus sitting around begging world chat to que from a certain faction.

Okey, fair enough, cant make everyone happy, but you look at your own interest here, what about the larger picture? 

1. Each faction has racial, if it gets mixed up, all rogues will go night elf/human for PVP because those are superior for PVP, imo.
2. The server has lost a lot of players due to Xfaction and other don't want to come here for the same reason. Example, they get bothered that when they gank someone they can /w them, or generally getting /w in pvp situations.
3. I personally feel Xfaction is something that is good at low population but is also hard to turn back at high population so as much as it may help a small number of people that are playing right now, what if the server would get bigger? Turn off Xfaction? how do you do that? 

To fill a raid, you need up 25 people, to fill a BG/Arena you need 2+2, that's why there's Xfaction for PVE and not pvp. If you see there's too many hordies queueing, maybe play an alliance toon? 

Also maybe the reason people don't want to play pvp at lower gear level like blues etc. is because they know there's fully geared people in pvp waiting to kill them in 2 hits and just as many that will cry how they are not geared and how their faction sucks. Maybe the reason people don't queue for PVP is because you make it unattractive with reputation you make PVP to have. 

Mostly the horde queuing are bis for pvp and ally is blue if it made it crossfacti9n some bis will be on one team and some bis ppl will be on the other team. It also will cancel out the players that log an ally toon to get there horde toon in que. Make these un even bgs fair for once. I rarely see even and fair matches. It's why most players dont even que in bgs and very sure arenas. If you got cross faction bgs and left arenas alone it would be fun again. Even and fair teams. And also if you cant get a long with 1 player on the server of 500 well get used to them or put them on ignore and stop being a bitch. You will see the same people around every day you log. So just ignore and play the game. Dont let one person turn you off from killing people especially carebot always fun killing him!

• Agree 2

If you put me on the same team as Olana I will hire Russian hackers to destroy you. :P

Jokes ofc. On a serious note, in some way crossBGs would help the server BGque to be A LOT faster, but on the other side, some people really do take their side pretty serious, and you would "kill the game" for them. So there are + and - on both sides of it I guess. 

P.S. Love you Olana. <3 

• Agree 1
  • SeemsGood 1

Posted (edited)

xfaction BG is a double edge sword. It will kill faction/player rivalry(some players might be upset and leave the server) but provide better queue times mainly for horde.

As for arena, maybe it will turn some combos even more powerful due racial mixing. I don't agree with that being xfaction.

Edited by Patife19

Another thing, you can't queue as a party so people join the queue at the same time to try to join the same bg etc. If Xfaction would happen, it could happen they join against each other.....? 

Myself I would love it being able to kill friends on the same faction as me. And the balance of the teams on bgs would make bging fun again not 1v2 then 15 mins later 2v2 but you already lost the match by then.