Varikina

Vote event May

The toplists have reset and we are starting a new vote event. If the spots on all sites are reached before the 15th of May the rates will be upped for 3 days! Last month we missed places on 3 sites, but I'm sure we can make it this time! :)

- reach a place in the top 5 on Gtop100 list

- reach a place in the top 10 on TopG list

- reach a place in the top 15 on Xtremetop100 list

- reach a place in the top 15 on Top100arena list

We will double the following rates for all factions: experience, resting, honor, item drop, gathering and gold.

Be sure to login to our account tools at: http://account.excalibur.ws/ and click on the voting tab.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hallo,

1, Can u change link on website to SSL  (https://account.excalibur.ws/),

and use it in your commnets?

2. I tried to vote on gtop100.co m from two different acoounts, -  on secont account I have warning: You have already voted :(

Thank You

A.

Edited by Anwea

46 minutes ago, Anwea said:

Hallo,

1, Can u change link on website to SSL  (https://account.excalibur.ws/),

and use it in your commnets?

2. I tried to vote on gtop100.co m from two different acoounts, -  on secont account I have warning: You have already voted :(

Thank You

A.

You can only vote once per IP. 

• Agree 1

There was a time when the gift coins was able to be changed for gold

• Sad 1

that was fucked up economy, myself have cca 15 accs, if i commited could get 750 gold daily, 5k weekly and 23.6k monthly and 283k yearly xD

wouldnt have to farm anymore at all pretty much, cause weekly voting gold would pay for my consums

15 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

if i commited could get 750 gold daily, 5k weekly and 23.6k monthly and 283k yearly xD

2times per day=2 vote ! =>1 vote ,(minimum) 3mins you need x2 =6mins per day you need time for do 2vote !

=>6*7(days)=42mins

=>6*30(days)=180mins

=>6*365(days)=2190mins

Guinness is waiting for you ....Go Go Go

;)

• Haha 2

Just a question - if a player did not type .xp 4 during the "doubled period", does that mean, he is NOT gaining experience doubled?

1 hour ago, Nikxn said:

Just a question - if a player did not type .xp 4 during the "doubled period", does that mean, he is NOT gaining experience doubled?

That is correct. Server default value (for new accounts/characters) is XP 2 (double Blizzlike rates).

During bonus periods you need to change it to XP 4 with the command: .xp 4

You only need to type it once and it will remain at XP 4 as long as the bonus rates remain active. Droprates etc remain server wide, so even without typing .xp 4 you still benefit from everything else, it is only the XP that doesn't benefit.

Once the period of double rates is finished, it automatically defaults back to XP 2. Setting XP to either 0 (no XP gain) or 1 (normal Blizzlike rates) with .xp 0 and .xp 1 respectively will set those rates, and those rates will remain at that setting until you choose to change it again.

Regards~

On 01/05/2019 at 7:22 PM, Varikina said:

We will double the following rates for all factions: experience, resting, honor, item drop, gathering and gold.

All other aspects are automatically adjusted and are not affected by your xp rate settings. They will affect all players and as a server wide setting, are unalterable by the individual.

Excellent, I understood now and thanks for the perfect explanation again!!

What is the point to voting if you don't get gold from it, that's all I ever done it for.  Once you get a mount, pet, and/or tabard.  There isn't a real incentive to do so.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Peelingflesh said:

What is the point to voting if you don't get gold from it, that's all I ever done it for.  Once you get a mount, pet, and/or tabard.  There isn't a real incentive to do so.

+1

Gold removed because of gold sellers, For now, the population is falling, Who is gonna buy gold on exwow?