Sign in to follow this  
Varikina

Vote event March

The toplists have reset and we are starting a new vote event. If the spots on both sites are reached before the 15th of March the rates will be upped for 3 days!

- reach a place in the top 5 on Gtop100 list

- reach a place in the top 10 on TopG list

- reach a place in the top 10 on Xtremetop100 list

- reach a place in the top 10 on Top100arena list

We will double the following rates for all factions: experience, resting, honor, item drop, gathering and gold.

Be sure to login to our account tools at: http://account.excalibur.ws/ and click on the voting tab.

To enable double xp, just type .xprate 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rates will be doubled next weekend, from Friday 22nd 00:01 to Sunday 24th 23:59 ST.

I voted yesterday and didn't receive any credit and today I noticed one of the websites, gtop100.com, isn't working correctly. Is this issue happening to anyone else? These next questions are more me just thinking out loud, but could this deter people from voting because nobody else is getting their voting points. If nobody else is getting voting points is this going to reduce the likelihood that this server will reach its goal and thus have double rates. Just a question and some thoughts I had.  

I have personally checked and all of the voting sites work, if you're having issues try either hard refresh (ctrl+F5) or using a different browser. Also I have checked and you received the voting coin.

Regards~

• SeemsGood 1

On 3/8/2019 at 4:54 PM, Chonez said:

I voted yesterday and didn't receive any credit and today I noticed one of the websites, gtop100.com, isn't working correctly. Is this issue happening to anyone else? These next questions are more me just thinking out loud, but could this deter people from voting because nobody else is getting their voting points. If nobody else is getting voting points is this going to reduce the likelihood that this server will reach its goal and thus have double rates. Just a question and some thoughts I had.  

This has been happening for a while and it seems like its just gtop100 not liking firefox. I tried in Chrome and it worked.

In FF it looks like part of the style isnt loading properly and while the captcha does work clicking the button to finalize the vote doesn't actually do anything.

hFSjA6N.png

Posted (edited)
On 09/03/2019 at 5:54 AM, Chonez said:

Two of the sites (Top) Left and (bottom) right, extreme Top 100 & Gtop 100, have been listed as suspicious sites, and I get all sorts of warnings about them. That's using Firefox, with protection AddOns. I want my mount, so I say screw it and use Edge, but it doesn't feel right ;) On my phone (Firefox), Gtop 100 doesnt even load anymore.

Edited by Latigo
fixed smily