MrAladeen

Maintenance at 17:00 CET

Hi folks, 

As part of maintenance of one of our upstream providers we will have a brief down time around 17:00 CET.
The expected down time should be around 15~30 minutes. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MrAladeen said:

Hi folks, 

As part of maintenance of one of our upstream providers we will have a brief down time around 17:00 CET.
The expected down time should be around 15~30 minutes. 

if u bought credits and items with credits at the maintenance the process to get them can fail?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, GmezJonny said:

if u bought credits and items with credits at the maintenance the process to get them can fail?

It shouldn't cause any problem. The credits are via the webstore, and the items should be in your mail when we return.

Cannot Log In to game, anyone else having this problem?

Edited by Piatra
  • Agree 1

The server is currently offline for host maintenance. Shouldn't be too long now.

Keep in mind it did not actually go offline until almost 17:25.

Regards~

• Agree 1
  • SeemsGood 1

Seeing as how it was stated that it would take 15-30 minutes starting 55 minutes ago, I doubt it's going to be up soon.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Raffles said:

Keep in mind it did not actually go offline until almost 17:25.

Regards~

• Sad 1

55 minutes after 17:25, the server is still down. Who laughs now?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

It's officially been an hour since it went down, and it's still offline. You guys should really be more careful with you ETAs.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

How bout next time u do theese maintance stuff durring the mornigns (around 7-8 am ST ) when no1 is actualy online .... ur doing this when the server is at its peak of pupulation. Rly its not that hard to figure. Most of the guilds raid at this time.

I sent my family away for hours.  I lit candles.  I brewed fresh coffee.  I made hot pockets.  All to I could be alone with my WoW.  Just WoW and me.  So private.  So special.  So intimate.  AND NOW ITS ALL RUINED !  This is what depression feels like......  :((((((((((((((

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Djberliner said:

i love refrigerators

what brand is your favorite?

1 minute ago, Ash said:

How bout next time u do theese maintance stuff durring the mornigns (around 7-8 am ST ) when no1 is actualy online .... ur doing this when the server is at its peak of pupulation. Rly its not that hard to figure. Most of the guilds raid at this time.

Please keep in mind this is not Excalibur maintenance, this is the host. Whilst we apologise for the delay, there is little we can do about it.

Regards~

2 minutes ago, Ash said:

6 hours ago, MrAladeen said:

As part of maintenance of one of our upstream providers

Its not Excalibur that decided when it will be done. Its the provider.

• Thanks 1

I would imagine maintenance is done at such a time because this server isn't this persons job and is maintained on their free time and it just so happens that maybe that time is now? lol.

6 minutes ago, Djberliner said:

Look at my nickname,so Bosch

interresting, i got a Bosch too.