MrAladeen

Maintenance at 17:00 CET

4 minutes ago, SauceyNips said:

People complaining about not being able to raid on a FREE server, go fuck yourself. They're doing the best they can with the situation.

Word

10 minutes ago, foezynate said:

Mine is stuck on Authenticating then it disconnects me now. Originally it was just Connecting then Unable to Connect.

yeah me too wtf, why?

9 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

yeah man, its easier to be ignorant 

RIP this reply.

Edited by SauceyNips
  • SeemsGood 1

19 minutes ago, Thedruid said:

thanks a lot excalibur we were supposed to be raiding today but thanks to your decision to not host server yourself and choosing to host thorugh some 3rd party bullshit we wont be raiding today, thank you 

so much NaCl....i should go make popcorn and just read comments its definitely more entertaining than looking at all the AFK toons in shatt

your basic argument is, why dont they pay to have a T1 internet connection and a dedicated server with a redundancy server for 100% uptime.....how about you pay the 1,000 freedom dollar cost of internet and pay the 2-3,000 cost of the sever to run the game so we can enjoy it better?

Edited by killhamtaro
needed to clarifiy a few things better

13 minutes ago, foezynate said:

Mine is stuck on Authenticating then it disconnects me now. Originally it was just Connecting then Unable to Connect.

yeah me too wtf, why?

3 minutes ago, SauceyNips said:

You're just an impatient fuck, the server is up almost ALL the time, and its down for a couple hours and you're bitching at the people who have no control over it. Either go play another server or shut the fuck up because you're an asshole.

nah man, i am not like that, i was agreeing with guy that said "go fuck yourself", if ppl acctually educated themselves about how server -> host -> client is acctually working we wouldnt have such toxic comments 

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

nah man, i am not like that, i was agreeing with guy that said "go fuck yourself", if ppl acctually educated themselves about how server -> host -> client is acctually working we wouldnt have such toxic comments 

aren't all wow private server comunities toxic?O.o

Edited by Noscore

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

Lol my bad dude, I honestly read that so wrong. I apologize for my toxicity and will retract my previous statement.

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, SauceyNips said:

Lol my bad dude, I honestly read that so wrong. I apologize for my toxicity and will retract my previous statement.

all good bro ^^ 

2 minutes ago, Noscore said:

aren't all wow private server comunities toxic?O.o

exca community is acctually really okay compared to warmane lol

that shit is toxic as hell

I guess they were trying to start the server, but dude I have no clue about anything related to that stuff ^^

10 minutes ago, Bereeseker said:

i wannaaaaa play , and snipe all teams in arena haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhaa

You must be the guy who bought all that Magic Dust & Free Action Potions off the AH...

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, you're just drunk

Edited by FrostNerd
  • Haha 2

magic dust vendor was removed from silvermoon. and free action potions require ZG rep which badges were removed from (except last boss)

• Haha 1
  • NotLikeThis 1

7 minutes ago, Tayton said:

magic dust vendor was removed from silvermoon. and free action potions require ZG rep which badges were removed from (except last boss)

Free Action Potions made by Alchemists need ZG rep to use? o.O

Magic Dust comes from Dust Devils in Westfall...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FrostNerd said:

You must be the guy who bought all that Magic Dust & Free Action Potions off the AH...

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, you're just drunk

aaaahaaaaaaaaaa comon dont rude :D life is gooooood :D :D: :D

• SeemsGood 1

I am also stuck authenticating, and subsequently disconnecting.

Also, we have every right to complain. We were all quoted a 15-30min downtime expectation. It is not up to the consumers to determine that time window. I'm not throwing a fit, but some people obviously planned around being able to play after the downtime. They are understandably upset. Free or not is irrelevant. You cannot get time back.

Edited by sms89
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Tayton said:

ill show u magic dust in my bed if u wantttttttttttt :D:D:D but need turn off light :D:D:D  you will get ambush in ur asssssssss jk jk j kj kj :D :D: :D

• Like 1
  • SeemsGood 1
  • PogChamp 2

Also, if admins have any modicum of standards for posting, get this idiot out of the thread. He is just wasting space between actual posts.

Im sure the host is taking their time so they can do the best job possible.  We shouldn't want them to rush.  Everyone needs to settle down and be appreciative for the many blessings in his/her life.  I appreciate their efforts.  Thanks for keeping us informed Exc staff!  So thankful this was planned for the early part of the day instead of evening!  (thanks CST zone! <3 ) I'm going to go take a nap so I'm  nice and refreshed for my early evening raid in 6 hours.  *yawn* <3