MrAladeen

Maintenance at 17:00 CET

12 minutes ago, Raffles said:

Please keep in mind this is not Excalibur maintenance, this is the host. Whilst we apologise for the delay, there is little we can do about it.

Regards~

Euro host?

ye, id suggest to change ur crappy host asap , our raid was supposed to start an hr ago god damn

The server went down around 5:30 ST and now is 7:10 ST ..... whats going on is the server gonna be back we allready missed 1h of our weekly raid ... ive seen post that should have been down for like 30 min tops or smth.

1 minute ago, anoksabe said:

Any idea how much longer?

We are as frustrated as you are at this time. We passed on the information as was provided to us at the outset for the expected duration, but unfortunately there is little we can do to bypass their maintenance requirement.

Regards~

1 minute ago, Raffles said:

We are as frustrated as you are at this time. We passed on the information as was provided to us at the outset for the expected duration, but unfortunately there is little we can do to bypass their maintenance requirement.

Regards~

Ok thanks for the quick reply :).

1 hour ago, Xyphet said:

I would imagine maintenance is done at such a time because this server isn't this persons job and is maintained on their free time and it just so happens that maybe that time is now? lol.

that maintenance is paid for. Server itself is driven on sparetime. I guess atleast.

6 minutes ago, FrostNerd said:

TRCfYzX.png

How can  be one of those?

All I get is this:

N6RPJLj.png

Same here :(

thanks a lot excalibur we were supposed to be raiding today but thanks to your decision to not host server yourself and choosing to host thorugh some 3rd party bullshit we wont be raiding today, thank you 

• Haha 2
  • Doge 1
  • NotLikeThis 3

5 minutes ago, Thedruid said:

thanks a lot excalibur we were supposed to be raiding today but thanks to your decision to not host server yourself and choosing to host thorugh some 3rd party bullshit we wont be raiding today, thank you 

I guess you havn't read the post... otherwise you would know that it's not the fault of the excalibur staff, but keep on trolling

cheers

Mine is stuck on Authenticating then it disconnects me now. Originally it was just Connecting then Unable to Connect.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, SauceyNips said:

People complaining about not being able to raid on a FREE server, go fuck yourself. They're doing the best they can with the situation.

yeah man, its easier to be ignorant 

• Agree 1