Varikina

Happy holidays!

1 minute ago, Thedruid said:

I cant seem to find the button :S and can we get -20% to all items as well please :D ?

1 hour ago, Varikina said:

Presents will be available from Friday 21st of December 12:00 to 1st of January 12:00 server time.

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, yxi said:

yes receive 3000 credit :D

maybe + -

I think it's better we get 1000 credits, last year it was 1500 as far as I remember and that's too much imho.

First of all, people have a lot of accounts with level 70 on it (50+ even more I guess) and credits = gold, when people get credits they sometimes dont buy gear to upgrade their toon they buy items to sell so Xmas credits & other gifts from the server are like tsunami of items on the ah/market of Excalibur. The prices go down and if you actually won a valuable item..... well you are out of luck because there were free Xmas credits. 

Second, if they would give 1000, you cant buy armor/weapon for that much, even with the discount which mean they would have to buy credits = server profit, the server then does not give free item, it gives you a big help but you still need to add some money to get the item you want. From my experience, when people start thinking of buying something cheap and see offers of better stuffs i.e. packages of credits in our case, they often end up buying something more expensive. 

I remember there was once a time EXC gave less than 1.5k and I ended up adding 5euros of credits on each account I wanted to buy something.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

23 minutes ago, Spacey said:

I am ready to get into my usual "Excaliburisawesomethanksforgiftswhydopeoplenotappreaciateit" mood.

So relatable. 

Thank you, Excalibur. 
Happy Holidays to everyone!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Spacey said:

GLAIVES FOR EVERYONE. YOU GET GLAIVES AND YOU GET GLAIVES! AND 30000000 credits. 

JNhU5Tt.gif

Stop dreaming there, lover boy.

I am ready to get into my usual "Excaliburisawesomethanksforgiftswhydopeoplenotappreaciateit" mood.

Thanks to Excalibur Staff once more. :))

Why onnly 30000 k credits lets go one quadrillion credits and why just glaives for all lets get everybody shadowmournes also plus a boost to 255 level

Edited by Ziorthedood
  • Agree 2
  • PogChamp 1

15 hours ago, Carebot said:

I think it's better we get 1000 credits, last year it was 1500 as far as I remember and that's too much imho.

I think i remember the year we got 1k credits (we might be thinking of the same thing). If you're worried about this ruining economy like people buying SWP patterns etc. 1k credits will still ruin it since sunfire robe is 1k carapace is 500 etc. Sounds like either too little or too much so you'll never please everyone. Given it's Christmas:

16 hours ago, Spacey said:

"Excaliburisawesomethanksforgiftswhydopeoplenotappreaciateit" mood.

I can't blame the staff for wanting to just be generous and not do perhaps the most optimal marketing research that would bring the best results...like it's christmas, not a business transaction 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Denagul said:

I can't blame the staff for wanting to just be generous and not do perhaps the most optimal marketing research that would bring the best results...like it's christmas, not a business transaction 

If they give credits, its fine. If they don't - oh well.

I think this year we were bad community and we don't really deserve gifts, but this is entirely other topic. 

• Like 1
  • NotLikeThis 1

6 hours ago, Denagul said:

I think i remember the year we got 1k credits (we might be thinking of the same thing). If you're worried about this ruining economy like people buying SWP patterns etc. 1k credits will still ruin it since sunfire robe is 1k carapace is 500 etc. Sounds like either too little or too much so you'll never please everyone. Given it's Christmas:

I am not worried, it wont be 2 bad but some people are greedy and always ask for more, more would be bad, thats what I am saying, this is  already more than enough.

30 minutes ago, Shumai said:

If I hit level 50 during this time will I still get the gift?

It usually works like that, yes.

Edited by Bon