Jump to content
Varikina

Happy holidays!

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, tonkadinki said:

dont seem to be able to get gift

 

5 hours ago, Cremario said:

doesn't work :ph34r:

 

3 hours ago, Ziorthedood said:

Friday 21st of December 12:00

 

  • Doge 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lazare said:

Can I get my disentchanted epic flight form idol as a gift? Come on! Please?

Delete Char and try again xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People saying that 1500 credits will ruin the economy. Some people here have 200-500k gold. There is so much gold here, it doesn't matter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Lazare said:

Can I get my disentchanted epic flight form idol as a gift? Come on! Please?

We do restore specific class-quest/attunement rewards once. Please open a support ticket.

 

Regards~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Manaruby said:

We do restore specific class-quest/attunement rewards once. Please open a support ticket.

 

Regards~

That's new? Lucky Dr. Laser :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Healserino said:

People saying that 1500 credits will ruin the economy. Some people here have 200-500k gold. There is so much gold here, it doesn't matter. 

How is the prices on ah related to how much money "some people" have? It is but not that much. 

What decide the price on ah is the:

1. Amount of that item that is being put on ah.
2. The demand. 
3. Of course how much people have but that's an average number how much people have, a few people being rich wont affect the price so much. 


With a lot of credits there will be more quantity on the ah, the demand will be even less than usual because who need an item will maybe get it with the credits he received = the price will drop. 

And saying it will "ruin" is a way too strong word. I actually didn't even say 1500 will affect the economy strongly, I said giving MORE than 1.5k would be giving too much and this is just enough to not shake the economy of valuable BOE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then they should make a custom change to the items that comes from the store and make them untradable. No other way. 

I still stand by the fact that the server is flooded with gold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Healserino said:

Then they should make a custom change to the items that comes from the store and make them untradable. No other way. 

I still stand by the fact that the server is flooded with gold 

Its normal u cant do much about it but i can tell you that new players that dont have gold are buying items/lvls and the ppl who are gold capped they dont spend that gold anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ziorthedood said:

Its normal u cant do much about it but i can tell you that new players that dont have gold are buying items/lvls and the ppl who are gold capped they dont spend that gold anyway 

You can make 1-2.5k gold an hour if you know your way around. I believe people do spend their hold on AH 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sand said:

Does the 1500 credits from the giftbox disappear / vanish at 1st January?

No they do not, they remain once claimed until redeemed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×