Sign in to follow this  
Varikina

Network maintenance

Our provider will have network maintenance tonight at 23:00 CET.

Officially we shouldn't be affected, but if we for some reason we go down, the maintenance will officially last until 01:00 CET.

• Like 1

since this happened.. the server is always lagged.. good work with it :)

just kill the server fast please

• Agree 1

We suspect an issue with an upstream provider which is not directly in our control, it is being investigated as we speak.

29 minutes ago, Olana said:

Hope this will fix the out of sync troubles in bgs ( Melee lag ) ^^

yeyeye that shit is fcn annoying. ppl just teleporting in a mile away

Yeah,right.Play rogue and sap someone.you cannot even cheap or garrote because is always too far away even when you are almost in front of them.It was not like this before..something happened and the curiosity is killing me to find out what .Devs said is because the latency between players.Well,i tested with someone with 30 ms at the time when i had 40 ms and we still had a very small delay between us outside shatt.When we tried again in Eos. with 7v7 teams if i remember right,it was horrible.we was out of sync a lot .For me he was dodging my hits with the back on me.I don`t want to be mean or rude but playing as melee in bgs is very hard.Not gonna say warrior intercept,druid charge etc is almost impossible to avoid with blink because all i see is them blinking near me but with a small delay so i cannot blink and avoid it.when the stun debuff is applyed.at the same time i already take 1-2 hits before i am able to see them doing that hits to me even if they charge from 20-25 yards away.How can i get rid of this,please ?