All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. Twitch GM Q+A Session #2

Greetings Players, We are back with yet another Twitch GM Q+A! After the success of the first Q+A, we are hosting another session due to popular demand. This second session will be on Sunday, September 1st at 7pm server time. The stream will be hosted on our Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/excaliwow. The Q+A itself will take place via Twitch chat and GMs will answer questions via a streamed Discord voice chat. The content of the Q+A this time will be entirely up to the viewers. We will try our best to answer all the questions shot our way. We hope that this second discussion will continue to bring answers to you guys! See you all in two weeks! ~The ExWoW Staff
  5. Double rates August

North America
  6. Double rates August

Yay! Thanks! See ya ingame!
  7. Double rates August

What it means NA?
  8. Double rates August

Thanks for the extra time for na players
  9. Double rates August

Nice to see the extended ending time for NA players.
  10. Double rates August

Double thanks too! AH I like that one, will steal it.
  11. Double rates August

Awesome, a double thank you !
  12. Double rates August

Hey guys, double rates will be active from Friday 16th 00:01 to Monday 19th 05:00 ST. Following rates for all factions will be increased: experience, resting, honor, item drop, gathering and gold. Enjoy!
  13. Twitch GM Q+A Session

lol what?
  14. Twitch GM Q+A Session

HOW ABOUT A PVP EVENT WHERE ALLIANCE FINALLY WINS FOR ONCE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
  15. Earlier
  16. Twitch GM Q+A Session

also give gold to newbies who ask you, either for gear or leveling up skills couple days ago an orc warrior asked me for 50 gold, gave him 500 instead, he was so happy it made me feel smile and i ll keep giving if someone asks me when im logged also the stream was great
  17. Twitch GM Q+A Session

You don't need to create a forum account. Your in-game login is connected to the forum.
  18. Twitch GM Q+A Session

To that extent, I suggest we make the registration page have a required forum account section and, as a follow up, the account.excalibur.ws page to have a button that could automatically connect the user (when logged) to the forum page. Would be nice in my opinion, as not everyone creates a forum account right off the bat.
  19. Twitch GM Q+A Session

Be nice if new people can see forums and know we are alive and kicking
  20. Twitch GM Q+A Session

Murray the creature of the century.
  21. Twitch GM Q+A Session

That brings up a good question. I know new website is done and we're all waiting for @MrAladeen to implement it but do GMs have access or the ability to change anything on the current frontpage? Such as Murry and the Blog entries?
  22. Twitch GM Q+A Session

Guys idk if someone mentioned it allready, but the excal landing page might scare people of. To be precise, the latest blogpost entry which date back to 2014 and fucking Murray. Murray needs to go. In all seriousness, those things might act as a deterrent to new players, they check the landing page and might think its abandoned or at the very least, little cared for. Take care of Murray, he was here long enough.
  23. Twitch GM Q+A Session

24. Twitch GM Q+A Session

Earlier today we completed the GM Q+A which lasted ~1.5 hours. This session, I believe, was super helpful for both players and the GM team. The entire GM stream can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/459191720 (I believe it should be active for a minimum of 2 weeks). We touched on a large number of topics and gave our opinions on how to go forward as well. I did my best to summarize some touch points below and the GM team will continue to discuss these all. I also strongly suggest everyone to continue to give ideas or spins on ideas already suggested. Ideas: Reddit commenting event: This is a great idea and needs more consideration. We are not yet sure what a reddit event would look like. However, Reddit is a huge way for new players to find the server and currently, Excalibur is not a hot topic there. We are looking to change that! Players commenting or posting about Excal positively on Reddit is huge and gives lots of exposure. Patreon or some sort of pot for donations specifically for advertisement: This is something we will definitely consider and was a really great suggestion if it would be something everyone is interested in. As it currently stands, Excal does not have the funds to pay for advertisement. Meme event: A great idea! Memes created by the community for Excalibur would be a great way to get the word around! We will work on an event for this soon. PvP Event: We heard a lot that PvP has been suffering recently. We are not quite sure what a PvP event could look like yet, but we will discuss this. Suggestions here would be great. New vote rewards: This is something that would be implemented with the new website. Recruit-a-friend: This has a lot of holes in it and is very prone to abuse. We have not come up with a way that this would work without a slew of abuse quite yet. Two popular suggestions were to provide a small reward that would not be worth the effort of creating another account (such as 500 credits), as well as having a minimum level to receive the reward. Would love suggestions here as well. Other: The GMs and Developers love Excalibur! We are genuinely trying our hardest to make this server the very best it can be. The website is done. It is ready, it just needs to be implemented and unfortunately, the implementation is not up to the GMs. It requires the admins personal time and effort to do. Currently, it is in a state of soon^tm. The server is not making enough money to sustain itself. Excalibur is here simply because we love it so much. A second realm/server has been considered, is something we want, but is currently not in the direct scope of things. Right now we are focusing on what we have. We are not currently considering a hard reset. We believe players have invested a lot of time and effort into their characters for the past ~13 years of Excalibur and this is not something we wish to throw away. GM recruitment is open! Link to apply here: https://forum.excalibur.ws/forum/8-recruitment/ Some people wanted a discord specifically for GM interaction, such as asking questions like the ones we answered on stream. Is this something of interest? Other, Other: No, Mother Shahraz cannot be disarmed. A 40-man raid on Area 51 is something we are considering. GM Manaruby is great at Karaoke. Overall, the stream was very successful and we would love to do another one in the future soon. Keep sharing your thoughts!
  25. Twitch GM Q+A Session

Thanks for the Q&A, was great! I hope we can get the things going we spoke about.
  26. Twitch GM Q+A Session

This is how I still imagine the Head GM-s Just kidding of course.
  27. Twitch GM Q+A Session

Thanks for doing this, we did gain a bunch of information
  28. Twitch GM Q+A Session

Yea, pretty much
  29. Twitch GM Q+A Session

You mean you thought Varikina was female and Nerokk male?
  1. Load more activity